ASMI membership is annual and includes a subscription to Modern Italy (four issues per year). Membership is managed by Cambridge University Press, publishers of the journal Modern Italy.
- Free print copies and online access to the Association's quarterly journal Modern Italy.
- Free online access to the digital archive of Modern Italy, back to volume 1, 1995.
- 30% discount on books from Cambridge University Press (excluding textbooks or reference works).
ASMI membership applications are processed by Cambridge University Press on behalf of the Association.
Memberships are valid for the calendar year.
Renewal - Once you are a member you will receive a renewal letter via email towards the end of the year inviting you to renew for the following year.
Payment can be made in GBP, EUR or USD using credit or debit cards on a secure online site. Please note that ASMI no longer allows payment via direct debit.
How to renew your ASMI membership
- Go to the secure server hosted by Cambridge University Press at https://www.cambridge.org/core/membership/asmi
- Click on the 'Become a member' button and either login or create your account.
- Follow the onscreen process to register and/or renew your membership.
- Assistance is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
NB If you have any queries regarding 2015 or earlier memberships, please contact the Association Secretary at email@example.com