ASMI membership is annual and includes a subscription to Modern Italy (four issues per year). Membership is managed by Cambridge University Press, publishers of the journal Modern Italy starting in 2016.
- Free print copies and online access to the Association's quarterly journal Modern Italy.
- Free online access to the digital archive of Modern Italy, back to volume 1, 1995.
- 30% discount on books from Cambridge University Press (excluding textbooks or reference works).
ASMI membership applications are processed by Cambridge University Press on behalf of the Association.
Memberships are valid for the calendar year.
Renewal - Once you are a member you will receive a renewal letter via email towards the end of the year inviting you to renew for the following year.
Payment can be made in GBP, EUR or USD using credit or debit cards on a secure online site. Please note that ASMI no longer allows payment via direct debit.
How to renew your ASMI membership
- Go to the secure server hosted by Cambridge University Press at www.journals.cambridge.org/ASMI
- Click on the gold button in the top-right corner and select ‘Register for an Account’. If you already have a Cambridge Journals Online Account, skip this step and go straight to step 3 below.
- Go to www.journals.cambridge.org/ASMI, click on the gold button in the top-right corner and select ‘User Log-in’. Enter your email (or chosen username) and login.
- Provide your name and address details, being careful to complete all fields
- On the ‘Pay your ASMI Membership’ section, select your preferred currency and the ASMI membership category you belong to. Click the gold ‘Submit’ button at the bottom left of the screen.
Follow the payment instructions to complete your membership. You will receive confirmation of your membership transaction via email.
If you would prefer to renew over the phone or if you experience any difficulties with the online system, please contact the member services team at Cambridge University Press. They will be glad help you.
Telephone: +44 (0)1223 32 6070
NB If you have any queries regarding 2015 or earlier memberships, please contact the Association Secretary at email@example.com